Perco

Perco

Hushed

Hushed - Kelley York Oh gods. This is so beautiful. After reading the Suicide Watch which had totally stolen my heart and now, having this, Kelley York definitely gave me morereasons to love her even more. I don't know how to elaborate my feelings but this is really wonderful. Wait- am I the only who thinks the guy on the cover is cute? He is really cute. Anyway, the tone is obviously dark. Deaths were everywhere.Death. Death. Death. And. Death. And it was quite depressing and heartbreaking to see the characters you used to love died. Just ouch. But at the end of the story each pieces of our broken hearts will be stitched back with hope and love.

Kelley, with no doubt is really great in making fabulous characters. I do really love her characters so much that I am willing and desperate to search fairy godmother, to ask her to bring them to life. And give them warm hugs.

Vivian Hilton, this girl was confusing. I don't know what to feel for her. Compassion? Anger? Annoyance? She had gotten raped by her brother's friends and received no justice after. Her life was ruined. And yet, she chose it to be more miserable. Going out with different guys and letting them to use and hurt her. And she didn't even bother to learn something,and kept doing it again and again. Oh gods. That made me want to slap her. Her terrible childhood experiences probably changed her view of life. And she chose it. And I really really feel bad for her, because she was broken and thought her actions were the right and good thing to do, which obviously were not. And some of us do the sameway. And Archer Pond did the same way. But he learned.

Archer was broken inside. With his mom hating him because of the death of his father. And also his obsession of Vivian. Vivian here. Vivian there. Always for Vivian. Oh gods that was tiring. But after he witnessed the rape of Vivian, he grew up promising to himself to avenge her. And he killed for her and he would do anything for Vivian just to make her happy. But Archer's life wasn't his anymore, it was Vivian's. But things started to change when Evan Bishop cameto his life. Okay. This is it. The best part of the story. I liked how they met. How the sparks flew. And it was awkward and cute. And I was like, at last! Bye bye Vivian! Hellooo Evan!!!

So Evan was the good guy who helped Archer in his worst times and to sort things out. And apparently, he discovered what Archer did in the past. And I was glad he haven't freaked out that much. I told you he was the good guy. The chemistry between this two characters started innocently. Which was superbly cute. I mean they felt awkward sometimes when they were together. Especially Archer every time he felt comfort and happiness in Evan.

This book is awesome. You'll definitely love Archer and Evan. Go read it!